why do i always assume everyone looks like their icon
im not kidding
if your icon was a goat
i would think that you are a goat
BamBams Charismatic Side
Tough guy V
Q: Member’s weird habit?
CL: Minzy has one when she takes selcas
DARA: Let’s all do it together.
Youngjae the hat rack
poor baby yoongi…
Junhong the worm…
- Burn It Up: The perfect song to sing while you're cooking food like a badass.
- Warrior: The song to play when you make your slow motion grand entrance to anyplace, anywhere.
- Unbreakable: The song you should play while you're doing your homework.
- Secret Love: The song you play in your head when the couple in your drama falls in love.
- Fight for Freedom: The song that should be the opening of your own personal movie.
- Power: The song you'll shout out when your house recovers from a blackout.
- What the Hell: The song you'll play when you've decided to track down and kill someone.
- It's All Lies: The song that makes you sing with that mesmerizing serpentine part in the chorus.
- Goodbye: The song that will remind you that TS should just make damn matoki merch already.
- No Mercy: The song you'll blast down the street to give a big FUCK YOU to all the haters and also maybe innocent bystanders.
- Voicemail: The song, if set as your ringtone, will already have a phone sound effect so basically phonception.
- Dancing in the Rain: The song you want your OTP to dance to.
- What my Heart tells me to do: The song to just chill out to when you know you should be doing something better like studying.
- Crash: The perfect song to get sugar high to.
- Yes Sir: The song that makes you wish you could fly, but you'll opt for jumping on the couches and beds instead.
- Stop It: The best song to play after you trolled someone.
- Happy Birthday: The song you'll play on the day you're getting fat with cake.
- Punch: The song you'll blast when you've got enough money to make even pimps down the block cry.
- One Shot: The song that can turn your exercise routine into a war zone.
- Rain Sound: The song that makes you Uh ooh whoa uh ooh whenever it rains.
- Coma: The song that should be played at every dramatic part in a show, spinning camera shots included.
- Zero: The song that makes you wish time went by a little slower so you can spend more hours on the internet.
- Whut's Poppin: The song to crank up when you're craving to destroy glass objects with heavy bass.
- Badman: The song, if played loud enough, may be confused as a satanic, violent porno by your neighbors.
- Excuse Me: The song you're gonna play when you want to throw shade to the douchebag that bumped into you on the sidewalk.
- Coffee Shop: Your official Starbucks song.
- Bow Wow: The song you should sing when you see cute little puppies.
- Hurricane: The song playing in the background as you fly away into the wind, twerking.
- B.A.P: The song to play when a new Burger King pops up in your neighborhood.
- 1004: The song where you don’t know whether to hip thrust seductively or crawl on the floor to cry.
- Easy: The jam you play when it’s 6:00 in the morning and you didn’t do your homework but who gives a fuck, not you apparently.
- Spy: The song that makes you jump around the room with finger guns like an anime James Bond.
- Check On: The song you should play when you’ve got more swag than a fire painted T-rex struttin shades.
- Shady Lady: The song you want to cradle you to sleep after a long day of putting up with people’s shit
- Lovesick: If played in public silly smiles will ensue.
- S.N.S: The song that puts the frick frack in your snick snack.
- Bang x 2: The excuse to bang your head around like a polaroid picture.
- Body & Soul: The song you’re gonna make your baby to.
- Save Me: The song that creeps into your head when you’ve realized you’ve wasted your life online.
- B.A.B.Y: The song that makes you feel apart of the green matoki sea.
- With You: The song that gives painful visions of OTP everywhere.